Terms of Service
As a commissioner, it is your responsibility to fully read, understand, and follow my terms. Failure to do so gives me the right to deny any commission request I am given. As an artist, I reserve the right to post my work on any site, or gallery I wish. These terms can be changed at any time.
Cannot Yet Draw (Skill Level)
Will Not Draw:
- I only send WIPS for larger projects, however, if asked I can provide WIPS for anything.
- Payments are due up front and through PayPal only.
- I will fix up to two mistakes for free if they are my fault. If they are things that hadn't been mentioned or are not on the reference sheet, you may pay a fee.
- I hold the rights to my work. Credit must be given to me when posted to other sites. Do not cut out my signature/logo. Do not use my work for profit.
- If you do not want your piece uploaded, you may be charged a small inconvenience fee.
- Your request/trade/commission could randomly be scrapped, not posted, or deleted. Always save your work, because I will not keep any form of backup after two months.
- I no longer accept Second Life/3D images as references. I accept picture references as well as written descriptions (as long as they are simple, clear, and to the point). If a detail is not in the writing or images, it is not my fault, and only you are held accountable.
- If I am unable to finish a piece, you will be refunded and given the completed work and a refund reflecting said work (half done = half refund).